of Guitar Services
1.Truss Adjust Straighten
2.Install Strap Button
3.Machine Head Adjustment - Adjust Tension on Tuners
4.Action Adjustment - Acoustic/Electric Set String Height At
Nut & Saddle
5.Intonation Adjustment - Acoustic/Electric/Arch top Set String
Length At !
6.Tremolo Adjustment - Adjust Tension Balance
7.Tremsetter Adjustment Adjust Set Screws & Reset Zero Position
8.Compound Finish Compound, Buff & Polish Finish
Pick guard Stock Fender ,Gibson,etc.
10. Saddle Work Replace With Bone - $25.00
11. Replace Compensating Saddle - $42-45.00
12. Fill & Re-Cut Saddle Slot - $45.00
13. Nut Work Replace With Bone Blank 6 string - $25.00
14. Nut work Replace with Bone Blank 12 string - $25.00
15. Replace With Brass - $30.00
16. Re-Cut Nut Slots - $10.00
17.Install Locking Nut Wilkinson Roller Nut - Fender L.S.R.
Guitar Bridge Work
Shave down bridge on acoustic
guitars to allow correct string tension/angle and correct action
that is too high (alternative to neck reset on some guitars).
Re-Set Bridge Includes Sanding Under Bridge ( If Necessary )
De-Rust Bridge Electric Guitars
Reconstruct Tunamatic Disassemble Bridge/Clean/De-Rust/Replace
Parts & Set-up
Worn Pin Holes on Bridge
Tremolo Installation Floyd Rose Style
Fingerboard & Frets
Stressed Necks Straighten
Neck With Truss Rod and humidity treatment
Plane Fingerboard - Square Up Fingerboard
Re-Crown Re-Round Top of Frets - Buff/Polish & Clean Fingerboard
Fret Ends File Fret Overhang
Complete Fret Job Level/Mill/Set Radius/Re-Crown & Dress
Fret Reset/Partial Re-Fret Priced Per Fret - with or w/o Binding
Complete Re-Fret ! Pull Frets/Install New Frets/Includes Complete
Fret Job &
Fingerboard Repairs- with or w/o Binding.
Run Tailpiece Ground On
Install Mini Toggle Or Push/Pull Pot
Install Output Jack
Install Synthesizer Pickup
Install Pre-amp (Pre-amp Not Included)
Complete Rewire Standard Wiring & Custom Wiring
Hum & Electrostatic Shielding
Spray Electronics Clean & Lube Noisy Pots
Transducer Installation Saddle Type - Microphone (Mini flex)
- Sound hole w/ End pin Jack
Replace Tuning Machines, Fill Old Screw
Broken Peg Head reglued
Flatten Top ! with or w/o New Plate - Bridge Removal - Required
Acoustic Guitar Bridges
out of the following wood
Hand made to the instrument at our Chicago Guitar Shop.
Corrections to warped and humped bodies, humidification and
Stock bridge replaced starting at $45.00
Problem: Intonation Proclem
This procedure is to move the bridge back on a solid body hard
tail electric guitar.
Low tunings and thick strings will never play in tune with standard
1. Measure height to make mock bridge for intonation and new
2. Mark pick guard at back to see if it will cover new studs.
3. Remove studs and fill holes with Rosewood dowel.
4. String up with the gauge for final set up.
5. Shape and sand mock bridge to string height and move to intonation
6. Mark around mock bridge on body area of stud reinstall.
7. Drill and replace studs.
8. Replace pick guard and bridge.
9. String up, intonate and tune to pitch.
Starting at $55.00
More Repair Info